Intern/cooperative associates at PPL work alongside industry professionals in a program designed to give students practical work experience and increase their professional abilities and skills in their field of study. Full-time and part-time competitively paid opportunities are available throughout the year.
The intern/co-op program helps students determine career interests and gain exposure to a corporate environment while gaining practical skills and experience to supplement their work in the classroom.
To qualify, you must:
· Be enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university program.
· Be enrolled on a full-time basis as determined by the college or university (12 semester hours).
· Have an acceptable overall grade point average, not lower than a 3.0.
· Be eligible to work in accordance with Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services regulations.
· Be able to provide an official student transcript and other required information.
· Be 18 years of age or older.
Intern/co-op opportunities are available for various fields of study. PPL has arranged with local colleges to provide affordable housing options for summer interns/co-ops, both on-campus and off-campus.